As you can see, an inn is not a luxury hotel. We offer our guests something completely different, and therefore more valuable. Our greatest asset is location along national road No. 65 (Białystok-Ełk route), on the border of the Knyszyńska Forest and the Biebrza National Park (in its buffer zone), making it possible to experience the beauty of nature here in Podlasie. We would like these areas to remain unchanged and this stunning nature – to be preserved for future generations. We are environmentally friendly! We are committed not to be an extra burden for our environment, not to poison it, to use eco-friendly materials and products, and to avoid using unnecessary chemicals. The environment is our common asset, so we appeal to you: let us protect it together! All we need to do is make sure that we all observe the following principles:
- Room cleaning only on request of our guests. When you arrive to us, the rooms will be in perfect, hard-to-destroy order. Nobody will be knocking on your door from dawn or force you to hang “Do not enter” signs. We will simply not bother you.
- Towels and sheets are changed on request of our guests as well. Ecology is our highest priority – we do not want to unnecessarily burden our environment with detergents and other harmful chemicals.
- We are not pushy, we neither put an eye on you, nor do we control you. However, we are always ready to help you and willing to answer all your questions. Making you feel like home in our inn is of prime importance to us!
- According to folk wisdom, “A guest in the house is God in the house” – we always put our guests first!
Inn – a small hotel along a busy road; an austeria*
* Source: Dictionary of the Polish Language
The “Mońki” inn offers accommodation for 36 guests in double and triple rooms of different standards, from premium to tourist. Appealing interior design, modern and practical furniture, and also quiet location will help you rest and calm your mind.
The inn is located next to the Municipal Stadium, including a complex of full-size football pitches. It allows for holding any training camps, training sessions and summer camps. It has everything you need for active rest. Near the inn, you can use two full-size sports halls, a swimming pool, a gym, an “Orlik” football pitch and enjoy other attractions.
We offer our guests a conference room for 100 persons, equipped with multimedia equipment, including: a projector, a screen, a TV, a CD/DVD player, a sound system and Wi-Fi. The inn’s picturesque location makes it a great place to relax and recover after a conference, enjoying a bonfire or BBQ with others.
If you wish to have breakfast, lunch or dinner outdoors, enjoying the beauty of Podlasie nature, we will prepare a feast as you expect it to be.
Restaurant & Pub
We invite the inn’s guests to our restaurant and pub, where they can enjoy mostly traditional cuisine of the Podlasie Region. Various potato dishes are a native delicacy.
Taking care of the cultural life of our little homeland, we established an art gallery in our restaurant room, where we want to present works by both our domestic artists and renowned foreign artists. All the exhibited paintings are available for purchase directly from the artists – we do not charge any commission!